Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rift 2.4 official trailer - showing some stuff I've been working on recently at Trion

Rift 2.4 released the Planebreaker Bastion raid dungeon that I worked on.

 

Below are 2 videos I found of Rift posted by players showing the boss rooms I made for this dungeon along with the actual encounter. I created all of the models / textures. Zbrush was used to create pretty much all of the textures which were then baked out and polished in photoshop.

This encounter is the Prison Room where you fight Warden Thrax, The retracting platforms were fun to create and I'm glad the designers were able to implement my idea of having the players interact with them.


This is the eggtender room I created. The walls and "tree" things have a breath effect I created to give it the appearance of being alive.